Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family

Hi everyone! And sorry for not keeping up with this better! There is so much to say but the thing that is on my mind the most now is a question… where are Andy and I going to be in the next year?

For those of you who don’t already know Andy and I have been toying with the idea of moving back to Ohio for some time now. There are a lot of reasons, from being closer to family and friends, to having more and different job opportunities.

As we’re getting closer and closer to the wedding I am realizing more and more how blessed we are with our families and friends. Every day I hear about how the house and yard are getting fixed up for the wedding and everyone is being so helpful. There is no way I could do this without all of them. Thank you so much to everybody from big things to little things!

Last month I got to visit Ohio for a week to photograph a wedding and take care of a lot of details for my own, but the thing that made me the happiest was being with family and friends. You all mean so much to me. Love you all! -Rachel











1 comment:

  1. Yep-- that would be a tattoo on Caroline's arm. It was a henna tattoo we got for her in honor of her softball tournament games. I promised Rachel it would wear off by wedding day, and thankfully, it has. ~Jen

    ReplyDelete